- When teeth a whitened by a dentist-specialist, all stages of the procedure are safe, carried out professionally and the result is seen after an hour.
- Teeth are whiter up to 8 shades.
- ZOOM whitening system consist of 6% hydrogen peroxide and amorphous calcium phosphate. The latter fills up fractures in and defects of enamel and instantly crystalizes by forming insoluble apatites, which reduce teeth sensitivity and ensures maximum whitening effect as well as protect from caries.
- When hydrogen peroxide decomposes, enamel and gum absorb oxygen and therefore whitens colorful materials.
- By whitening teeth with this system, hard tooth tissues remain undamaged. By using ZOOM lamp teeth do not heat and it does not threaten to the nerve tissue of the tooth, that is, pulp.
- After whitening procedure 99% people do not experience teeth sensitivity.
- Your teeth become white and enamel strong and plain!
Teeth whitening process
- Molecules gain their color through chromophores. Most chromophores are yellow.
- Hydrogen peroxide releases hydroxyl radicals which react with chromophores inside the tooth. Chromophores become brighter and colorless.
- In the colors spectrum yellow and blue are opposite colors, so yellow absorbs blue.
- Theoretical and empirical studies revealed that chromophores absorb blue WhiteSpeed light and stimulate electrons and this, in turn, helps to terminate joints among carbon atoms better then compared to using only hydrogen peroxide. So this method helps to remove more yellow stains.
Why it is worth to choose ZOOM whitening method?
- In the procedure is used 6% hydrogen peroxide, which is safe and meets the requirements of EU regulation.
- Results are visible instantly.
- Does not cause enamel demineralization.
- The only one gel used in cabinet that contains amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), potassium nitrate and fluoride.
Amorphous calcium phosphate
- Penetrates into the tissue of the tooth during whitening.
- Fills up open dentin tubules and therefore reduces teeth sensitivity.
- Forms surface layer which covers surface inequalities, so teeth become smoother and brighter.
Prepared by dental hygienist Ramunė Kasparavičė